Friday 27 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi guys,
heavy smoker here, I need to switch to this s...t to a very satisfying vape build.

I'm in search of a BF system with circuit and 2 atom types that allow me to vape both MTL and a little DTL, whit this last in favor of a flavor chasing, absolutely not Cloud chasing. At the same time I don't love to vape like a pipe from those huge drip tip holes.

I watched many YT videos but honestly I'm unable to decide.

Any advice?
Money is not a problem relatively, more or less 150€ for the...

Atom + battery box could you help me?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2LqyPit

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...