Tuesday 31 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Took out the old Joytech Exceed D19 vape pen Sunday to meander down memory lane and to see if it still worked. Fully charged it and added some juice to the tank. Of course the coil flooded (now I remember why I hated that pen o_O) so I put it in an atty stand on my coffee table and forgot about it.

Jump ahead 24 hours- I’m building some coils when I see plumes of vape, smell burning and hear sizzling coming from the coffee table. The pen was firing on its own! :evil:

I picked it up and it...

Vape Pen Fire Button Stuck On!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2O0CqAu

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...