Saturday 28 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hola amigos y amigas. I am hitting a wall. I am at a loss as to how to let go of my pacifier. I have made great strides though. When I do have a regular it isn’t until about 2:00 pm, and then not until afternoon working hours. Each time I say to myself, “I do not need this, I do not need to bring these,” I end up grabbing at the last minute.

I have multiple devices. I have multiple flavors. I don’t really think I like having all kinds of flavors. I never really “thought” about the taste...

Must Stop the Insanity! Need advice on stopping dual-use.

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2AlbnOw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...