Friday 20 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys,
I vaped for over a year very heavily and did not have a problem with phlegm outside of the normal having to clear my throat of it every once in a while, but then I quit for a few months. Now I’m back and I can’t stop producing phlegm. I’m not sure if this is a vg/pg thing or if the ejuice I got is cheap (transistor with 45/65 vg/pg) or if I’m just having a weird reaction to an ingredient in the juice, but something is off. Also I vape using the ohm boy with a cloud beast king tank....

Seasoned Vaper, quit then started again tons of phlegm

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2zW2dYw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...