Sunday 15 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm back on the hunt for a new mod. I only use regulated high power vv and vw devices, but I have yet to find one that lasts me more than a couple months. Currently in my graveyard... 1 IPV3 li (fire button doesn't work), 1 IPV5 (same fire button issue), 2 Joytech Cuboids ( both have resistance and short circuit issues), a Noisy Cricket 2-25 (no idea, light flashes in either mode with every atty I try. I suspect a wet circuit board again), and 1 Wismec RX2/3 (same short issue). So when I say...

Looking for a reliable Mod

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2MKz4BR

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...