Saturday 28 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have several questions which fall into different categories but I didn’t want to ask on every fórum. I understand everyone have different styles when it comes to vaping and that's ok, it helps me explore and find what I best like. I tried DL vaping and while its nice with some e-juice find with others t isn't. I have tried eGo batteries with clearomizers and I like the MTL and how It taste I kind of like eGo batteries because I can swap easily from marihuana oils my SMOK battery minimum is...

some tank and e-juice questions

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2uX4lKC

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...