Saturday 28 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Okay so i was vaping just like i was for the last 3-4 weeks with my big baby beast tank and then all of a sudden the atomizer flooded. I put a new atomizer in and it flooded again. I though okay maybe the orings aren't on very good. so i took them off and back on and happened again. Then I went on youtube and found a massive problem which was the same problem as mine. There is a seal on the top of the tank where you fill the e-liquid and it seems it can expand and when it does so it flood...

Smok big baby beast tank seal problem

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2AjRyHl

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...