Friday 13 July 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have a Sigelei kaos spectrum and for the first 6 months I used it I had no issues.
But recently it hits incredibly hot and harsh, as if the wattage is way higher than I typically vape at, yet the watt readout is in the 50's/low 60's
I'm a light to moderate vaper and have been vaping for the better part of 3 years. I'm currently using the Smok Big Baby tank.
I've been having to lower the wattage to low 40's to not tear my throat up.
What gives?
Is there a way to hard reset the mod?...

Sigelei Kaos watt / volt runaway

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2mhslnd

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...