Thursday 17 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi peps

so I made parallel coil for my hadaly ni80 24awg 4 wraps at 3mm it got 0.19 ohm

and I made another paraller coil for my goon 22 with the same wire except I made it 8 wraps and it got 0.29 ohm

I even rebuild the paraller coil for my hadaly and its exactly give me 0.19 again no more,no less

I dont have any problem or weird flavour of my hadaly infact it do made the great hadaly flavour even became more phenomenal

my question is why did on earth 4 wraps on hadaly have 0.19 then 8...

coil build goes weird,I need explanation

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IsGECA

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...