Tuesday 22 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I have a vibe battery and a vibe cart (I am getting the cart tomorrow, probably 50 nic just a full tank if you needa know). I am flying this Sunday and wanted to know if airport security (once they scan my bag and see it) will stop to question me about my vibe if I have it in my carry on bag.

Your probably thinking. "No there shouldn't be an issue at all." But the issue is, is that I am underage for vaping by a small bit. I am going with my parents and wondered if they will even be able...

I have a question about airport security and vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2s75bDp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...