Tuesday 15 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

OK, what I am confident about vaping. I am confident that vaping is less harmful than smoking tobacco cigarettes generally. I don’t know if 95% less harmful or just 20%. But I doubt that is 95% less harmful. I think that this estimate is lower on the scale. At the end of the day we are inhaling something in our lungs which is not pure air but sure, it si way way cleaner than cigarette smoke. We can all agree on that one for sure.

What I am fearful about vaping. I am the most fearful about 2...

What are you confident about vaping and what are you fearful about vaping?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wHihvJ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...