Tuesday 29 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hiya,

I am a Masters Psychology student who is in desperate need of participants for my study. I am conducting a study on e-cigarette use and motivation to quit smoking in adult cigarette smokers. This is a longitudinal study, where you have to complete a short online questionnaire at present that will not take you more than 10 minutes and I will contact you again by email in 3 months time to complete a shorter follow-up questionnaire. And after that, I promise to leave you alone!

You can...

ATTENTION! I NEED YOUR HELP!

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2L4iD1z

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...