Saturday 12 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi all, as the title says I'm nearing 6 months vaping which have been lovely due to leaving behind the stink of analogs. I enjoy vaping much more than cigarettes and even got some coworkers retrying the vape.

While I really enjoy my first setup, I've been wanting to change things up a bit, and as my birthday is coming up, I'll treat myself. What I currently have is:

Drag always on TC at 220-250 C (428-482 F), 65W-80W preheat with SS316L 26*30ga claptons on:
  • TVF8 BBB (~0.25Ω)...

6 months vaping, I'd love opinions on where to go next

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2I9n9yN

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...