Saturday 12 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Last night at a vape shop I frequent out in the burbs, I finally got the opportunity to try one of these. The shop owner's cousin lives up in Toronto where the product already has wide distribution, and he sent a care package. I had no idea these products even existed until maybe a month or so ago.

The concept of HNB is not that far removed from vaping, with the major difference being you are dealing with real tobacco here and not juice. I actually felt a huge sense of guilt after taking a...

Heat-not-burn, Marlboro/Phillip Morris iQOS first impression

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wJvgx5

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...