Saturday 12 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’ve had the worst luck with Smok. An alien mod crapped out on me after only three weeks, coils for the baby tank it came sometimes die in a day, and my ex husband’s vape had to be tossed from the car because it overheated to a critical point. Yes, it was an internal battery mod, which was ill advised anyway but he’s my ex so he never asked me what to buy. I heard about it after it happened.

So, with three bad experiences, I’m curious on how and why Smok is literally everywhere. There are...

Why is Smok so popular?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KVsWpy

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...