Monday 21 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping just over 2 months now and have started a more restricted DL. Well I'm realizing I have to take 3+ second hits to really get what I want. I didn't think I would be able to do a DL hit but I hit my son's friends with 3 mg and had no problem. I make my own salts so I would probably do a 6 mg making my own, especially since it is smoother.

I did some online looking and my MFS has the Proton with Scion II on sale, but not sure about the Scion II. My other option was maybe a...

More decisions, Proton kit or wait to buy separately?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2s5MFdM

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...