Thursday 17 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Let me start by saying, I really want to quit smoking. I have been smoking for well over 20 years and was up to over 2 packs a day when I started vaping. I have cut down to half a pack a day. So from about 50 smokes to around 10 give or take. I have a variety of nic strengths and even started building lately and using RDA's and RTA's. My husband also vapes (although he only uses a few devices and 6 mg. ejuice) and is also still smoking. Someone recently told me my problem is nic...

Vaping for a year and still smoking

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Iu6qCs

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...