Thursday 24 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I saw it again - anyone else see it?

During the past two weeks - at about 2 or 3 am I have seen commercials from BT talking about the risks associated with smoking.

It goes pretty fast but at the bottom of the commercial, the disclaimer basically said that they were legally ordered to do so.

Very early this morning on TV I saw something from "The Truth" and they were calling out BT for all their lies.

I could not find the exact ad I saw from The Truth but check this out from them...

BT late night commericals and one from TheTruth

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Lt2aW0

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...