Sunday 27 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey all! Been using kanger subtank coils for the past couple years and recently been wanting to upgrade to something more current but have been very hesitant to do so. The reason being is that it seems as if most sub ohm coils made now require at least 50 watts to work properly at least according to the ratings of some recent coils I've looked into. I can get decent (not amazing) but decent flavor and clouds from the old ssocc coils in my toptank/protank4 etc, at under 30 watts and I can...

Tank/coil suggestions?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2skvgOx

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...