Sunday 20 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I've been vaping for a few months and I've never had this problem until a couple weeks ago. Recently, I've been having a burning sensation in my throat when I vape. It's definitely not the coil because I primed a new coil, let it sit overnight so the wick could soak, and tried again. I still had the burning sensation. I tried moving the wattage up and down, I even tried to just not vape for a few days to see if it would help, and still, the burning sensation was there. The juices I have are...

Burning in throat from vaping lately

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2rgF3FD

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...