Wednesday 30 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hello everyone,

so yesterday I got the HorizonTech Falcon tank, which is superb.

But the strangest thing happened.

Someone stole my matching 510 drip tip, and then replaced it with a small black 510 drip tip and I can't figure out who did it. It's not that big of a deal, I don't appreciate someone taking my stuff, but hey, at least the culprit put one on there for me?

Anyways, I have been searching on getting another 510 but I really liked the one that came with mine. I believe it was a...

Replacement matching Drip Tips for Falcon Tank

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2slgnMw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...