Monday 14 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I have a 40MM Mason Dumptank RTA. A local shop was selling HOGS, v1s. The owner was saying something about 1 off or something, so in my eyes clone. I went online and saw they were anywhere between 39.99-69.99 plus shipping. I bought it from him for $89.99 because he gave me 1 year warranty.

So here is whats throwing me off. The V1 clones about 90% of them were sent with Plastic Buttons. My button is very nice and Metal. Also the color I got I cant find in a V1 clone. I did find it...

General Question on Clones

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2jTjOpg

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...