Thursday 31 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I haven't been vaping long and most of the time has been on big DTL RTAs (Zeus single/dual, Smok Big Baby Beast, OBS Engine Mini) on a Voopoo Drag, mostly with 70/30 juice.

Recently I acquired a JAC Vapour Series-B DNA75 and I've been vaping on a Cthulhu Hastur 24mm version, with the 2mm airflow tightener and I've been enjoying it immensely. Fully open AFC for DTL, barely open for loose MTL. It's a much stealthier and enjoyable experience than before and I want to "specialize" in this way...

Experienced restricted DTL/loose MTL-ers, what setups do you enjoy?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2IXZYb7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...