Monday 29 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Bear with me. This is difficult to explain because (as far as I know) there is no term for this issue.

Typically my replacement atomizers (for aspire cleito, 0.2ohm) will last 2-3 weeks. Occasionally I will get one that lasts 4 days before it becomes spotty. This is what I call it, or a dud.

I wouldn't refer to it as expired. It's not necessarily burnt, it looks clean. At the worst, it's slightly off-white in color. There is no debris blocking the air flow. Despite it's healthy looks, it...

Replacement Atomizer Dud

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nl9Q1X

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...