Thursday 18 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have a couple VC2 plusses 2-bay chargers. They are said to be among the best chargers (I had a nitecore before but one bay stopped working after about a year so I changed brands). I usually only use chargers to charge my protected 18650s for my LED headlamp. I charge my mods via usb (DNA chip MODs with very safe balanced charging).

I just received some new batteries but not my new MODs yet so I charged the batteries in the VC2plus.

I charged two 18650 sony VTC6s at once and it all went...

Xtar VC2 plus reading as if 2 batteries are charging.

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DNaiwU

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...