Monday 22 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I recently met my Daughters new Boyfriends Father. He saw my Vape and heard about how great vaping is and wants me to get him started. I don't think he should start with RBA's. I figure maybe a single battery mod with a tank that uses replaceable coils. He wants to go the MTL route and doesn't want Big Clouds. What should I have him get? Any suggestions would be helpful as I only use rebuildable tanks.

Thanks in advance for your help. I look forward to see what's out there these days.

Did...

Friend wants to Vape

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2G2gx0u

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...