Tuesday 16 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Finally ran out of my organic cotton balls after a solid year of using it, so I decided to switch things up and try rayon! I wish I would've switched sooner this stuff wicks better and the flavor is incredible. The first thing I noticed was just how easy it is to work with, sure cotton is easy but it's finicky. Too much cotton in the coil? Temp control backs off. Not enough cotton? Same result. With rayon I packed the coil tight and it works fantastic, good vapor production and all you taste...

So I just started using Rayon...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2D785ex

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...