Sunday 21 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm 18 years old and have been getting lectures from family and friends about cigarette dangers... I watched my aunts best friend die of liver cancer, my entire dads family died of smoking, and my papa died of lung cancer. I think I know enough of the risks but at my age I have no motivation to stop, I do plan on stopping at a later age however, maybe by 40. I get more angry at people trying to make me stop than the cigarettes themselves (which will eventually cause major health risks)....

So here's where I'm at now... not ready to quit

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2mXQXB2

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...