Monday 29 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I love almost everything about this mod but there is one issue with it that causes me to be very unhappy with my purchase, shelling out $75 for this mod (store purchase). That issue is battery life, one of the most important things for a mod.

When I originally bought the mod, I had in mind to use it with my velocity v2 at about 25-30 watts (higher ohm build with tighter airflow). I figured that the battery would last just as long as a regular 18650 that is 2500mah. I was so surprised when...

Revenger Mini's battery life

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DNWEwX

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...