Tuesday 30 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hey guys, i have a smok v8 priv and im using 0mg blackjack juice with it, but no matter what i try the smell of the juice in my tank is really strong. Im trying to keep it hidden when at home, but with the smell being as strong as it is, i feel it may be noticable. The smell isnt as bad when i have the airway closed fully and i have the tank screwed on as hard as i can but the smell still creeps through. I currently have my vape wrapped in tissue and in a bag and i can still smell it in my...

Juice smells really strong even when in my vape?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2nruEE9

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...