Friday 19 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I'm still pretty new to vaping, and this is a lot more complex than the old AIO I used to use (before I accidentally let some liquid drip into the micro-USB charging port ><) so I figure I'll ask here.

Basically, I'm not getting much vapor, and the mouthpiece gets far too hot after only a couple seconds. That means I can only take very short drags, which I assume is why I'm only getting small puffs of vapor. Also, it could be my new liquid, but the throat hit is wayyy harsher than I'm...

Issues with my new Aegis 100w....

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2Bgzx7Q

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...