Wednesday 17 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone, im trying to get my father to stop smoking, i'm researching a lot on vaping kits/mods/coils/atomizers/etc.

I always find things like how to make bigger clouds, this atomizers produces a lot of vapor, that atomizer produces a lot of vapor and flavor...

But how about small clouds? to vape near smokers, to not bother anyone filling a room with vapor, and for a starter get used to vaping.

I could not find anything about small clouds, can anyone point me out a good vape kit / mod/...

Quit smoking, small clouds

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DgzOcZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...