Wednesday 31 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just received my Yosta Livepor 60 mini mod a few days ago. It is an older mod, but it has got to be the smallest mod I have ever seen. It has a built in 1500 mah battery and fits tanks up to 22 mm. I put on a joyetech exceed d 19 tank using the 1.2 ohm coils and this makes for a fantastic compact mtl set up. The battery will last me most of the day. When you push the fire button, it is almost instant to fire. I do not think I have had a mod that fires this quickly and I love how small the...

Great MTL set up

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2BHtlpS

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...