Thursday 18 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Back in the days before I could tell the difference between a coil and a manhole cover, an ecf member generously gave me a couple of vapes, one which is the joytech eGo One. I charged it up to day, and looking at the specs for it at the joytech site, it seems to be able to handle both sub-ohm and 'super-ohm' vaping. It can run in either VW or VT mode. I would want to use VW. It is 510 threaded. Is there any reason I shouldn't screw one of my T22 tanks on it and vape away? Or will there be an...

joytech eGo One Vt Question

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2roD3xE

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...