Sunday 28 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I just discovered that the NRG coils that the Revenger Kit series use are actually stainless steel. Now why Vaporesso doesn’t mention that on the packaging of the Revenger X, Revenger, Revenger Mini or the coils I have no idea. Would seem to be a good marketing aspect since so many people are getting into tc rn.

I’ve been thinking about buying a new tank to I could try tc but fortunately I stumbled on a YouTube video tutorial for the X and in reading the comments that they were indeed ss....

Vaporesso what they don’t tell you...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2noW79M

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...