Wednesday 31 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

so I saw an article that vaping causes cancer... before anyone says anything I know that vaping is safer than smoking and all of that information. I understand that. Still kinda just scares me that it causes cancer . There isn’t enough research to show if it causes cancer faster than stinkies or what. Even though it most likely doesn’t. But idk, I quit smoking because I Didn’t want to get heart disease or anything like that and copd and that kind of stuff. Heart disease and copd both run in...

A little scared

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2GAThXF

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...