Sunday 28 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So...since I don't know anyone except the people who work at the vape stores..and let's face it..they are often out for the sale, I have to turn to you guys for answers lol so sorry if this sounds like a silly question. I guess its more conversational...

I moved on to a Smok Stick x8 for all day vaping when I'm off and don't want to use my nic salts in my Endura t18(I use that for my "cigarette needs"). I love the hit and taste I get with my smok stick however....it runs out of juice in...

Would love all my fellow vapors input please....I don't have anyone to ask in person

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DJIyMZ

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...