Sunday 21 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Recently, I've filled up my mod with a mixture of a couple types of juices, for the lack of a better choice. One is 1 nic, one is 3, and one is 24. This has been working just fine for me, but I purchased ... infused e-liquid and the person I got it from told me that you can mix it with regular nic juice to make it taste better. I filled up half of the tank with nic juice and half with .... This worked fine, but the day after, my mod would not work. It's not dead because the button doesn't...

HELP - Issues with Smok TFV8 Baby Beast

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2DsQFNT

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...