Wednesday 24 January 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Following good advice and support from this forum I have decided to get into RTAs for the first time in order to save money on buying coils.

As fate would have it my old HG2 batteries could do with replacing . I am running a pico 75 I stick device and I vape MTL, 25w - 50 W) I vape between most of the time.

Is there any batteries more suited for lower power vaping than the HG2s? It's been a while since I bought any maybe there's something new out? Also as a newby into building coils...

Battery advice for a newbie to RTA 's?

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2GfFA0r

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...