Friday 11 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

When I first quit smoking, I went a little crazy buying up juice left and right due to the novelty and newness of it. I would have around 12-13 droppers of 30 and 60 ML sitting on the bar at home. Perhaps a couple more in the glove box of my car, and a couple more stashed in my desk at work.

Now that a significant chunk of time has passed things have stabilized a bit. I tend to buy 100ML bottles of juice I really like and I will have maybe 4-5 on hand. I also do not deviate much from...

How much juice do you typically keep on hand at any given time?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wxwRpp

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...