Wednesday 9 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

~I spend a lot of time looking for deals online. I have become a total cheap as$ lately not spending more than $20 for a mod or $8 for a atomizer, so I figured I would share my finds with you all.

My favorite site with the best deals. Ecig City.

Royal Hunter RDAs for $1 last I checked all colors are in stock!

Royal Hunter mini for $2.99

• Limitless Gold Plus $4.99 Black only.

• They also have $2.99 VV Motivo starter kits. These are bigger than any other ego pen I have...

Papa Bear's Cheap ... Hardware Vol. 1

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2rwtauj

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...