Wednesday 2 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I started vaping about 6 years ago. I quit smoking and it lasted about 4 months.
I found myself super tired in the morning and it was so hard to get out of bed and I was dealing with all frying my coils all the time and it seemed like any juice got old really fast. I stopped vaping and started smoking again and the tiredness went away. Been smoking ever since.
Last fall I ordered a Kanger Evod starter kit and extra coils. Tried it a few times and I dont like how it cant stand up and I dont...

Getting back into vaping

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2reGF2m

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...