Tuesday 8 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

So I had a flight to North Carolina last night to head to literally right after I got off work. I was rushing around to get ready in a firestorm as the boss did not inform me until after lunch that I had to go. Naturally I was throwing stuff in a suitcase and not paying as much care as I normally would.

After I landed and was waiting for an Uber to take me to my hotel, I realized that my tank was running low as I was taking rips waiting by the curb at RDU. I had my batteries, charger, and...

Gas station e-cig juice revisited

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2KJNam7

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...