Saturday 5 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I’m getting a little worried. I was aware of quit zits being a possible side effect of switching from cigs to vaping. But I’ve noticed that the acne is unlike any acne I’ve ever had before. It’s all along my jaw line. Deep, thick, large acne. It takes weeks to go away and then more of the same replaces it. Doing some research I believe it could be cystic acne.

I’ve read about a possible pg allergy. Switching to 100 vg. I’ve read people say that it is just quit zits and give it more time....

Quit zits or cystic acne?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2HRNIZv

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...