Thursday 3 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

I have an Aspire Atlantis Ego. I cracked it the other night and need a new one. All the sites I have visited dont list the dimensions. A couple of sites had comments that the tank was to long. I have found what is supposed to be drop in replacements but they only give the width of the tank.
The tank original specs are:
Liquid capacity: 2ml
Dimensions: 17mm x 22mm

One site had the glass tank listed as:
32mm x 22mm wide
2ml capacity

I realize some of this might be because of the extension...

trouble replacing broken glass tank

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2Ie6hGo

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...