Monday 7 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi
Im startin to vaping like 2 month,for now I had battlestar 200w with druga,and avocado

I really get hooked up by druga and found out it compatible with squonk
and I saw the arnageddon squonk box is rad and affordable (15$)

I vape using Ni80 awg 24 and using it as single coil on my rda
(I know its dual coil rda but I dont like dual coil and my entheon is on the way)
on 35-45 watts and found it all good on my battlestar

and now the question

if I bought un-regulated squonk box how Im...

is it safe to use un-regulated squonk box for a begginer?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JVIpVa

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...