Wednesday 2 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

edit: The title is messed up and I'm not able to edit it, it should be "How many puffs per day do you average?"

This question is obviously only for those who might happen to have a puff counter on their device, as who else would bother to manually count their puffs?

My last device came with a puff counter, and I'd been using it disabled since I first received the device, but I turned it on about a day ago and I just checked my puff counter now and it's at 483. I am pretty much a chain...

How many puff per days do you average?

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2JNzSUo

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...