Thursday 10 May 2018

General Vaping Discussion

Hi everyone

I've been startin to vape quite recently and in this amount short of time
thanks from this forum and youtube I learn little by little

so the story is I on my searching of the best wire for my taste and I try Khantal,Ni80,SS 316L (I havent try Ni200 or Ti and I dont think I would try)

Khantal : the 1st coil I got along with my mod,I thought it was ok,but I found it is not after I try Ni80,I hate khantal it make my liquid and cotton turn red/orange and disgusting metalic taste...

noob review about coil type and question about Ni80

from General Vaping Discussion https://ift.tt/2wwc9Gw

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...