Tuesday 31 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

Didn't know where else to put this, so I put it in general discussion... Sorry, this is going to be a LONG post.

I stopped smoking many years ago. I quit smoking and started vaped for a couple years after that, never had any problems... literally felt great, stopped coughing, vaped for probably a solid 2 years.

Then when the FDA started their over-reaching regulations on the burgeoning industry I panicked - went for a backup plan: Swedish Snus. I don't know how many of you are aware, but...

HELP! This is getting ridiculous...

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zWiNm8

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...