Sunday 22 October 2017

General Vaping Discussion

I've changed a little in the way I vape from being a tootle puffer to vaping on higher wattage too. I picked up the goon 1.5 together with some great fused clapton coils a week ago. What I can't figure out is how to avoid spit-back I am getting. I'm vaping 110W on the Revenger using 2 Samsung 25R batteries. I was thinking that if the coils were closer to the end (longer leads) the spit-back won't be able to come out of the top.

I mean is this the nature of what people who use higher wattage...

How to avoid spit-back on "higher" wattage

from General Vaping Discussion http://ift.tt/2zGVrBK

No comments:

General Vaping Discussion

This is just an opinion piece based on the info given from the website below. Why I don't like Nic Salts . Look at the advantages and ...